Bear's Glen Cabins
Bear's Glen Cabins are situated on 15 private acres with lake access via walking trails to Bear's Glen Cove. Washington Irving South Recreation area is 7/10 mile from the cabins and has boat ramps, swimming beach, playground, camping areas and RV sites.
- Equipped Kitchen with Dinette
- Queen Bedroom
- Futon/full bed in Living Area
- Full Bath
- Heat & Air Conditioning
- Covered Porch
- Charcoal Grill
- Picnic Area
Other areas of entertainment are just minutes away and include:
- ATV/ORV Parks located at Appalachia Bay includes 600 acres of riding trails and White River Park below Keystone dam has 80 acres
- Bald Eagle viewing Nov 1 to Apr 1
- Public Fishing and Hunting Areas
- Discoveryland Outdoor Theater
- Gilcrease Museum
- Hallett Speedway
- Area Casinos
Bear's Glen Cabins Map & Directions
Located on beautiful Lake Keystone only 2/10 mile off US 64/US 412.
Take Bears Glen / Washington Irving exit and follow signs toward Washington Irving Recreation Area. Watch for "Bear's Glen Cabins" sign 2/10 mile east on right side of road.
Directions to Lake Keystone, Oklahoma.
Bear's Glen Cabins Weather Forecast